The purpose of our e-newsletter is to relay important and timely estate planning news and
information to our clients and friends. Our goal is to keep you informed on important information that may pertain to your business, estate or tax planning needs.
Our most recent monthly publications are available below. You can also SUBSCRIBE to receive future communications delivered directly to your email.
- July 2017: An Important Vacation Tip, the Family Vacation Retreat, Notice to Families with High School Graduates
- June 2017: Estate Planning for Veterans, PTSD Awareness, ABLE Accounts
- May 2017: Cost of Long-Term Care, Bill's Top Lawyer Award, LinkedIn Update
- April 2017: Prenuptial Agreements, Understanding the Importance of a Family Meeting, Autism Awareness Month
- March 2017: Developmental Disabilities Month, Guide to Supplemental Security Income, Special Needs Trusts Fairness Act
- February 2017: Pitfalls of Probate, Loving Trust Protection, Comprehensive Business Planning
- January 2017: New Year/New Name, Child Protection Trust, Keeping Your Estate Plan Current
- December 2016: If You Have Children, You Need More Than A Will
- November 2016: Alzheimer's Awareness Month, Living Trusts, Last Will and Testament, Powers of Attorney
- October 2016: Child Support Payments and the Special Needs Child, Guardianship, Understanding Ohio's STABLE Accounts
- September 2016: Vanishing Discounts, Family Limited Partnerships, TEFRA
- April 2016: Why Create an Estate Plan, How to Keep Your Plan Private, 2016 Autism Speaks Walk
- January 2016: Life Events That Require Amendments to Your Estate Plan, Life Insurance Policies, Autism Awareness Month